Make Your Pet Feel Like Royalty With These 36 Products
A window hammock for cats, a plush donut bed for dogs, and 34 other luxurious things that prove it’s our pet’s kingdom, and we’re just living in it.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of Rifruf dog booties that protect your dog’s feet while looking so dang stylish. With a durable rubber sole, a breathable mesh upper portion, and adjustable straps, these functional yet fashionable dog sneakers are made from the same material as human sneakers!
Rifruf is an Asian-owned small business that’s creating design-driven dog shoes. The idea for the shoes was developed when one of the co-owner’s dogs kept getting irritated paws while living in New York, and they wanted a pair of shoes that met their high expectations for paw protection and style.
Promising review: “We had been looking all over for some shoes for our pup, but nothing seemed to fit well for his small paws. Most of the time they slipped off really easily and our pup was chewing at the shoes. These are super comfy for our pup, and he doesn’t chew at them. Right off the bat, our pup was able to walk really well in these shoes and didn’t struggle with them. They actually stay on his paws really well and don’t really slip off, which is such a relief! We love how they are designed to look like regular shoes and go great with his jean jacket outfit! We highly recommend buying a pair!” —Michelle
Get a set of four Caesar 1 dog booties for $65 (available in five colors and eight sizes; can also get different sizes for the front and back paws).
2. A cozy window hammock your cat will think is so luxurious, they’ll feel like they’re sunbathing at a 5-star hotel on the French Riviera.
3. A pet grooming glove with 255 silicone grooming tips that essentially massage your dog as you run the glove over their body to pick up loose hair. Your pup will seriously love how good it feels, making grooming time so much more enjoyable for them and you.
Promising review: “I have a 4-month-old husky pup (Sasha) who just started shedding. These grooming gloves are the perfect solution! My puppy would sit and let you scratch her all day if you had the time! I can sit and wipe her down and ‘scratch/pet’ her with the gloves on and she can’t get enough of it! It is a win-win scenario. The gloves are super easy to clean too. I initially made the mistake of trying to pull all of the hair off, which doesn’t work well since it is obviously meant to hold on to the hair. Instead, rub the gloves together like you are trying to warm your hands and the hair will quickly ball up and fall off into the trashcan!” –IT Guy
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in five colors).
4. An adjustable lizard leash complete with adorable wings so you can let your reptile explore outside without getting lost. They’ll love being able to soak up some rays, and strangers are bound to compliment them on the adorable wings!
5. A paw cleaner for dogs who don’t like to sit still long enough for you to clean their muddy paws with a towel. With this, add water, dunk their paw in, and the gentle silicone bristles remove caked-on dirt and mud in seconds. They’ll feel like a spoiled lil pup as you wipe their paws clean, and you’ll still have clean floors! Win, win!
Promising review: “I have four dogs in NYC. I have to wash their feet after every walk because the streets are so filthy. It would take me about 10 to 15 minutes to clean their paws with a spray bottle and towel. Now, it takes about five minutes. And the towel doesn’t end up filthy. The dirt gets caught in the cup. Plus the dogs seem to like it. The silicone bristles must feel good. A huge thumbs-up!” –Sandra
Get it from Amazon for $17.30+ (available in three sizes and six colors)
6. An elevated dog feeder with two bowls so your dog doesn’t have to bend down so far to get some food and water. It’ll help relieve stress on their shoulders and neck, especially for large breeds or senior dogs.
CollegeViewCrafts / Etsy
This elevated feeder is handmade, and you can get your dog’s name personalized on it!
CollegeViewCrafts is a small business based in Annville, Pennsylvania that specializes in handmade dog feeders.
Promising review: “This bowl is such an excellent quality. I was a little hesitant to spend so much on a bowl for our new goldendoodle but I couldn’t find anything I liked from lots of time scouring all the pet stores and looking elsewhere online. I finally purchased and it arrived yesterday and I am so glad I ended up getting this set. The size is perfect and the colors look great in my home. Not the eyesore dog accessories usually are at all! The craftsmanship is wonderful I look forward to my pup using it for years to come. He seems to like it, too!” —Elizabeth L.
7. A bird bath so your small to medium birdie can splash around all the livelong day. It can lock onto the sides of their cage but is also easily removable for cleanup days.
Birds / Chewy, DobieMom25 / Chewy
Promising review: “I’ve owned my budgies for a little over two years and they have never seen them show ANY interest in bathing and I always thought that was so weird. I’d offer different ways, but nothing worked. I got this bird bath and hooked it into their cage and they used it within five minutes of it being there. I was floored! It’s the perfect size for them and I am very pleased with my purchase. Highly recommend!” —Sara
Get it from Chewy for $7.97.
8. A Licki brush that might make you feel a bit silly at first, but your cat will feel like the ruler of the free world as you “lick” the hair off of them. And it’s practical for you — the bristles will catch the hair before it falls off of them and coats every single surface of your home.
Promising review: “This started as a gag gift, and the cats we have love it! Easy to clean and use even as a normal brush. We have one cat who loves this but hates brushes. Oddly it works well on cats that are hard to brush. She loves it!” —Sean McEnelly
Get it from Amazon for $25 (available in pink and green).
9. A durable chew toy your dog will love chomping away on. They’ll feel like the luckiest pup in the world as they chow down, but little do they know that the ridges and nubs on the toy remove plaque and tartar and keep their teeth healthy!
Promising review: “This is one of my dog’s favorite toys. He will just sit with it and chew on it, or even run around with it in his mouth. It holds up nicely. My dog is a pretty normal chewer however, but the bone is so sturdy I’m sure it would last for a heavy chewer for some good time. Given the dog doesn’t break off pieces of it of course.” –Madi
Get it from Amazon for $3.56+ (available in four flavors and four sizes).
10. A hamster house complete with a climbing ladder, slide, and a balcony. This is basically the Buckingham Palace of hamster accessories.
11. A cat toy tower with spinning balls that will keep your cat occupied all day. Even the most disinterested of cats will find joy thanks to this — they might even give you snuggles of appreciation!
You will also be entertained as you watch them chase and paw at the brightly colored balls!
Promising review: “This toy is so cute and easy to put together. My kitten loves it. I needed to get something to keep her busy while I do school work and this definitely does that. I also wanted a toy that helps her learn. Being that she is a kitten she needs new toys and stimulation often to help with brain development. This toy is perfect for all of that.” —Natalie
Get it from Amazon for $11.99+ (available in five colors).
12. An elevated dog bed to keep your dog cool when relaxing outside or to provide a place for your dog to escape to when the Roomba kicks on. It’s essentially their own little throne to snooze on.
Of course, you’ll never want to leave your dog outside in the hot sun unattended, but this will help your dog cool off when they want to get outside in the summer.
Promising review: “I purchased my first Coolaroo Elevated Dog Bed over six years ago for my 50-lb. Soft Coated Wheaten (purchased the Medium size). This bed has LASTED! I’ve been impressed and am purchasing two more for both of my dogs. I live in sunny Arizona, and most things DO NOT last in the hot/dry Arizona climate. I have been extremely impressed and surprised with how well the material has held up through the last six years. There is a bit of sagging and rusting, but it’s lasted six years in the rain and heat! No rips from dog nails, and he uses it as a step up to his dog door (which he runs in and out of). My dog LOVES sitting in this bed as it keeps him off the warmer ground and allows air to flow above and below him. He especially loves it on colder evenings when the wind is blowing.” —Amazon Steve
Get it from Amazon for $21.10+ (available in three sizes and six colors).
13. A bird teaser toy with real feathers if your cat is spending way too much time napping and hiding and you want to make sure they get some daily playtime in. With crinkly materials, ribbons, and built-in pockets of catnip, your feline is sure to love their new toy.
Promising review: “My cat and I are both obsessed. The bird is even cuter in person. The string is soft and thick. It clearly will not easily break or fray, which is important for me because, for whatever reason, when it comes to wands, my cat is just as interested in the string as whatever is on the end of it. The bird is a great size (perfect for snagging but not too bulky), and the ribbons on the end are clearly quality. This has quickly become one of her favorite toys! Can’t recommend enough!” —peaches
Get it from Chewy for $3.58+ (available in blue or purple).
14. A lick mat to make bath time so much more enjoyable. Smear some peanut butter on it, use the suction cups on the back to attach it to your shower wall, and they’ll be totally content and distracted as you bathe them. Plus: they get a snack while you bathe them — talk about the luckiest, most pampered dog in the world!
A few reviewers mentioned that they actually freeze the peanut butter on this to make it last longer. You can also use this outside of bathtime as a fun treat that also helps them slow down and be calm.
Promising review: “This has completely changed the traumatic experience that was bathtime into a treat fest! My dog (small terrier) used to sound like I was murdering him when I tried to bathe him. I’d tried handing him treats and lots of pets, but nothing worked. It was just awful. After getting this and adding peanut butter to it before bath time, HE WALKED HIMSELF into the shower and started licking the mat. HE DIDN’T EVEN REALIZE HE WAS GETTING A BATH! Toward the end he was like, ‘Oh, I guess I’m wet,’ but he had not MADE A PEEP. And he has to have the medicated shampoo on his skin for 10 MINUTES. I got the square one because I wanted more surface area for him to be distracted, but I’m sure the triangle shape works the same. Total game changer. WHAT A RELIEF FOR US BOTH!” —Bathhack
Get it from Chewy for $9.30+ (available in two shapes).
15. An adorable water fountain with a flower on top so your cat can sip on freshly filtered water in the cutest way possible. If you can’t find your cat during the day, odds are they’re taking a sip from the enticing flowing water.
Promising review: “I have two Savannah kitties and neither of them would drink out of a bowl of water. When I saw this, I decided to give it a shot. This one is absolutely perfect!!! The flower attachment is the perfect amount of water for them to both drink from and it’s silent unless it needs more water or the filter needs to be changed. (Which is a welcome reminder!!) I’ve had it over a month and it’s never had that coating of slime the others I’ve used had. The first time I changed the filter I was amazed at what it looked like which tells me it really does what it’s supposed to. If you’re on the fence about this one, don’t be! If my babies will drink from it, chances are yours will too! I highly, highly recommend this fountain!!” —Shopaholic1321
Get it from Amazon for $22.99 (available in two colors).
16. Or this multi-tier drinking fountain perfect for cats with any joint issues or aches and pains — the raised tier is a great option for them to drink from while keeping their neck in a comfortable position.
Promising review: “Our little dog, who is 15 years old, was starting to have trouble seeing and drinking from her normal water bowl, so we ordered this to see if it would help! It is perfect! Not only is it higher than a bowl on the floor, which helps her neck pain, but the water also moves and she loves drinking from the top part. This is great for an aging pet!” —Happypetparent
Get it from Chewy for $35.44.
17. A self-grooming cat toy that you can mount on a corner or just keep on the ground for your cat to scratch up on. It collects loose hair and has a compartment for catnip to entice your cat to use the groomer. Just LOOK at how relaxed and satisfied that cat looks!
18. A rotating sisal scratcher ball if scratching posts just aren’t interactive enough for your highly intelligent kitty. They’ll love pawing away at this and will get a kick out of how much it spins!
19. A dog water bottle so you can easily transport drinkable water anywhere to keep your dog hydrated even on the hottest of days. Nothing like carrying around water for your pup to drink at a moment’s notice to make them feel like a king or queen!
Promising review: “This is the BEST water bottle I have found on the market. It has a locking mechanism so that there’s no leaks or spills. It has a straw attached on the inside so that you can get every last drop. A foldable bowl for the dog to easily drink out of. And it makes it smaller in size which is easier to carry around. A strap to carry from your belt loop, wrist, backpack loop, etc. Love the color options as well. This is a must-have!” –Michael C
Get it from Amazon for $15.97+ (available in three colors and two sizes)
20. A package of super tasty salmon nuggets to give to your cat as a treat when they’ve been extra good. The treats are small and soft — perfect for teeny tiny kitty mouths.
Ava’s Pet Palace
Ava’s Pet Place is a Black-owned, woman-owned small business founded by Ava, who begged her parents to let her start a business when she was just 6 years old. Today, Ava (who’s now 14) and her mom process hundreds of orders a month of their pet treats made from organic and all-natural ingredients.
Promising review: “My son’s cat meows really loud. When we offer the salmon, you can hear that cat as far as next door. Keeps meowing until she is satisfied. Another big hit with us.” —Sharron B.
Get it from Ava’s Pet Palace for $9+ (available in three sizes).
21. An automatic dog feeder that lets you schedule the time of feedings and also specify the portions that it dispenses. They’ll feel like the most special pup in all the land once they realize they have a machine that just ~magically~ delivers food to them!
Promising review: “This is a wonderful automated dry food feeder. We are extremely happy with how this unit has been working. Programming the unit is easy, but not intuitive. The instructions are very well written and it clearly covers everything required to set up and program feeding schedules. The unit is easily disassembled for cleaning. The entire conveyor can be removed and cleaned. Our dog has an issue with an empty stomach and requires being fed several times during the night. Programming it to do so was simple and it works great. When the food is dispensed, it makes some noise due to the stainless steel bowl. The dog loves the sound of food being dispensed, but we’ve swapped to a quieter bowl so we are not woken when food is dispensed. Using an AC adapter with batteries is a good idea to avoid having to reprogram the time if power is disrupted. After a power loss, time will need to be set, but the feeding schedules are retained in memory.” —trailrider
Get it from Amazon for $89.95
22. A floppy robotic fish poised to become your cat’s new best friend — every royal cat needs a partner to rule with after all! Even the most aloof felines will go flippin’ wild over this hilarious toy.
The fish comes with a small bag of catnip as well as USB charger so you can juice it up whenever your cat kills the battery.
Promising review: “I’m never sure if a new cat toy will be received as well as I hope, but this one sure delivered! My three cats have been playing with it almost non-stop, except for when I have to take it away to charge it. One of them pretty much hogs it and the other two can’t get near it, though they try. It took them a few minutes to realize that they had to touch it to get it to move when it stopped flopping, but once they understood it, they were off to the races. I can’t speak to the durability of it, but since the cover can be removed for cleaning, I’m thinking it should last a long time — fingers crossed.” —Amazon Gal
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in four styles).
23. A durable set of pet steps so your dog can safely climb up onto furniture or a bed so they can cuddle up with you. Yes, it might seem a bit frivolous, but we think it’s absolutely necessary for your furry best friend — especially if they have tiny legs or joint issues!
The steps fold down for easy storage when not in use.
Promising review: “Super easy to set up, and the height is perfect for our tall bed for the dogs to get on. All we did was coax them with a treat to come up and then down a few times. And ever since they use it constantly. My older puggle could not even get on the bed at all without me picking her up to put her on. She would jump off though, and that’s why we got the stairs because I didn’t want either dog hurting themselves from jumping from that high. Especially with their age. The fact that it folds up if you have company or to use while traveling is great.” –alisha k.
Get it from Amazon for $42.95+ (available in two sizes and two colors)
24. A heavy duty 76-inch cat tree because let’s be real — your cat rules your household, and now they can lord over your living room like the king or queen they are. It also provides so much room for them to work out their energy, fight off boredom, and get all their scratches out.
Promising review: “I was looking for a cat tree that looks big enough to handle big grown adults. Most cat trees I saw featured young little kittens in their pictures and you can tell many cat trees are just too small to hold an adult cat comfortably. This cat tree is perfect. The size is great — so roomy and spacious! And so sturdy, the quality is amazing. Considering all of this, the price is unbeatable. I would recommend this cat tree in a heartbeat! My kitties love it!” –Leob
Get it from Chewy for $124.99.
25. A shaggy donut-shaped dog bed designed to calm down anxious dogs. Your furry friend will instantly feel secure, supported, and relaxed as they burrow into the bed.
This donut bed has over 44,000 5-star ratings! The biggest size can hold up a dog up to 150 pounds, so this is a perfect bed for small and large breeds alike.
Promising review: “Our 11-pound Chihuahua, Lucy, absolutely loves this bed! It took her a few minutes to get used to this new thing in her life, after we first introduced her to it, and now she practically lives in it! We bought the small size. It’s incredibly soft and well-padded on the sides and the bottom. The interior edges are deep enough that she can burrow into them. She’ll often put her leg(s) or head into that area. It’s as comfortable when placed on our hardwood floors as when it’s on the sofa. If they came in human size, I’d be tempted to order one for myself! 😁” —katydid26
Get it from Amazon for $34.95+ (available in five sizes and nine colors).
26. A collapsible pool that’s the perfect size for your four-legged friend to splash around in and cool off. Fair warning: your dog will love this so much, they might never want to come back inside!
No need to use an air pump or your hard-working lungs to blow this pool up. Just unfold and start filling up with water! The pool comes with a pet brush, four repair patches, and a plastic drainage valve that attaches at the bottom for fast draining.
Promising review: “I really liked the thickness and quality of this pool. My dog was already scratching at the sides and this thing is TOUGH!!! Love the drain plug as you can connect a hose to it. I bought the XXL for my husky!! She dunks her head under water all day! Great product!” –K
Get it from Amazon for $36.99+ (available in four sizes and four colors).
27. A car seat cover that blocks your dog from falling forward in the gap between the back and front seat, resulting in a much more comfortable (and safe) car ride for your pup. It’s also waterproof and scratch-proof, so it’ll protect the car seats from any messes the dog might track in. AND they’ll feel like they’re lounging in a comfy hammock as you drive around with them in the backseat.
The cover has a nonslip backing, Velcro openings so you can still latch your car’s seatbelts, and snap buckles for securing the cover on the headrest. To clean the cover, just use a damp cloth or vacuum it.
Promising review: “Extremely happy with this purchase. I received it because we hate all the dog hair in the car but LOVE our Bella (our dog) so much! It’s got a side flap so even the side of my back seat won’t get any hair or dirt on it. She loves to go for rides with me even in the morning to get my Dunkin’ Donuts! So easy to install and kept her safe in the back seat. I have yet to clean it as we just got it, but it looks and feels very durable.” —Peter Pacilio
Get it from Amazon for $34.96+ (available in two sizes and four colors)
28. A pack of matatabi chew sticks if your cat is constantly scratching up your furniture and you’re looking for an outlet for all their energy. Matatabi is a plant native to Japan and is actually an alternative to catnip, so if your picky cat is stubborn and shows no interest in catnip, this might finally be the way to distract them from clawing away at every surface of your house.
MeowyJanes is a wonderfully named small business based in New Egypt, New Jersey. It specializes in catnip and catnip alternatives.
Promising review: “I have two young Siamese mix cats who chew wires, shoes, wooden spoons. These chew sticks are perfect for them. They sniff the sticks, rub on them, and then start chewing. My two cats who are over 10 years old just rub on them but don’t enjoy chewing them. If you have a very active cat who does destructive chewing, these are a great substitute.” —JEM4612
Get them from Amazon for $9.97.
29. A fruit tart cat bed your feline friend will be *berry* pleased with. They’ll look so adorable snuggling up along the “crust” when they get sleepy — plus: the fruit pillows can be used as toys!
Mallory Mower / BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed Shopping writer Mallory Mower‘s cat loves this! Here’s what she has to say about it: “Not only does my cat sleep in this every day, she also loves playing fetch with the lightweight fruit. I often find her rolling the blueberries around the apartment. I dig having a pet bed that doubles as daily entertainment.”
Get it from Amazon for $28.99+ (available in two sizes).
30. A booster seat to keep puppies safe during car rides and secure them in their seat during sharp turns or hard brakes. It can help prevent dogs from getting carsick, and look how darn regal they look sitting in this adorable seat!
Dolly / Chewy, misslee / Chewy
It comes with three stabilizing attachments and can buckle into your seatbelt, so you can rest assured your dog will be safe.
Promising review: “Easy to install, plush and works great. Looks and fits perfectly in our car. Our Pom is very happy traveling in it and can both look out the window and if he wants, take a nap. We have to be sure to look in back, as we sometimes almost forget he’s there.” —Guitarman
Get it from Chewy for $80.99 (available in two sizes).
31. A cat litter box with entry at the top, which prevents litter from scattering everywhere. It also includes a litter scoop that attaches to the outside for quick and easy cleaning. And just between you and me, doesn’t it look like a cat throne when they’re sitting on top of it?!
Promising review: “My cat used it within the first 20 minutes I had it ready to go! No issues at all so far! Sleek and beautiful litter box! Very classy and makes cleaning litter a breeze! At first it was bigger then expected but once I put it where my old litter box was I realized it fit a lot nicer then my old litter box did which was HUGE and had a hood!” –Julianna Miller
Get it from Amazon for $28.99+ (available in two sizes and four colors).
32. A dog raincoat that’s just as functional as it is adorable. It’ll keep your dog’s fur dry thanks to the waterproof fabric, and with holes for a leash and reflective strips on the outside, it’s the perfect walking-in-the-rain outfit. Plus: just imagine how many compliments they’ll get as they strut their stuff while wearing this!
Promising review: “Love these raincoats. Ordered three altogether. They are tough, cute, and keep my dogs dry. I have purchased other flimsy raincoats that did not keep my dogs dry. I am extremely pleased with these. The little hoods are cute too. The purpose of the raincoats are so that I only have to dry off their feet when they return from their walk. These sturdy little coats are great. And my furry kids seem to like them and and they stay in place without slipping and sliding. Fantastic price for great product.” —Barbara N.
Get it from Amazon for $12.80+ (available in sizes XS–XXL).
33. A cat cave (or should we say cat palace?!) that will not only give your feline a comfy new home, but it’ll also be a beautiful new centerpiece in your living room. It’s made out of 100% wool, which will stand up to your cat’s sharp claws.
Wooly Cat Caves / Etsy
Wooly Cat Caves is a small business based in Cenate di Sotto, Italy that hand makes all of their own cat furniture.
Promising review: “We LOVE our woolly cat cave! Chloe jumped in it as soon as I unpacked it! The quality is phenomenal and it is everything we hoped for! Such a beautiful shape and perfectly whimsical!” —Dana
34. Or this awesome-looking spherical cat bed your kitty will look absolutely majestic stepping in and out of. They’ll love curling up inside the bed whenever they need to escape from all the humans who are bothering them, and it’ll look like a really cool piece of modern art sitting in your living room.
This also comes with a faux fur blanket that sits inside the sphere.
Tuft + Paw is a direct-to-consumer small business from Jackson Cunningham. Their products are informed by both feline behavior and aesthetic design.
Promising review: “The best, comfiest and stylish cat bed ever! My Mochi loves her bed, and she takes naps inside her Stellar Bed every hour of the day. It is the perfect combination of privacy, darkness and coziness but I do catch Mochi looking out from inside her cocoon to peek on what I am doing … she absolutely loves it. Nothing will ever replace or be as great as the Stellar bed!” —Yanka P.
Get it from Tuft + Paw for $299.
35. A cute dog-sized microfiber towel with a hood perfect for your pup to snuggle up in after an exhausting day of swimming or a much-needed bath.
Promising review: “This towel absorbs so much water!!! I have a dog with a VERY thick undercoat, so she stay wet even after you think you’ve dried her. I can’t keep the dog out of the water (lake, pool, sprinklers, puddle) and is always wet. She loves the towel so much that when she sees it she immediately stands perfectly so that you can dry every inch of her body. This towel has eliminated the need for me to blow dry the dog before allowing her to be in the house. Loved the towel so much I purchased one for the other pup that doesn’t enjoy the water as much but does enjoy a nice bath. These towels have saved me time and many headaches. Absolutely love them!!!” –D G
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in three colors).
36. A memory foam dog bed made for dogs with pesky joint problems, or just any dog who loves some extra comfort while they snooze. It can accommodate a dog up to 125 pounds, so even the largest of breeds can fit comfortably on this bed.
Promising review: “My 85-lb Labrador mix is comfy as can be on the Jumbo size. I was pleasantly surprised at how big this bed actually is, bigger than the XL beds I have seen elsewhere. She can spread out on this one. She’s an old dog and seems to find this bed very easy on her old bones. I don’t know yet what the longevity will be, but have bought more expensive beds that didn’t last long, So if I get a year out of this one I will be happy.” —Leslie K
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in five sizes and 14 colors).
Live footage of your pet giving you all the kisses after they’ve spent the day feeling downright noble: