Florida A&M defensive back torched the 2022 NFL Combine track.
One of my favorite HBCU players to watch in the country was Florida A&M defensive back Markquese Bell. Bell ran an unofficial 4.45 seconds in the 40-yard dash at the 2022 NFL Combine in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Bell is one of the four HBCU football players invited to the 2022 NFL Combine. South Carolina State cornerback Decobie Durant, Southern University OL Ja’Tyre Carter, and Fayetteville State defensive back Joshua Williams also are in attendance.
Scroll to Continue
Rattlers head coach Willie Simmons posted on Twitter that Bell measured 6-2 (height), and 212 pounds (weight) at the combine.
OTHER HBCU PLAYERS AT THE COMBINE
Carter completed most of his on-field workouts and meetings. He measured at 6-3 (height), 311 pounds (weight), and 10 1/4 inches (hand span).
A few notable HBCU players who were not invited and must have great showings at their school’s Pro Days are quarterback Aqeel Glass (AAMU), running back Ezra Gray (ASU), wide receiver Dee Anderson (AAMU), and linebacker/edge rusher James Houston.
READ MORE HBCU SPORTS NEWS
- Twitter Hosted HBCU Students During NBA All-Star Weekend
- Alcorn Selects Raynoid Dedeaux as Director of Athletics
- CIAA Basketball Tournament Crowns 2022 Champions
- 2022 SIAC Basketball Tournament Preview
- What About Grambling’s Football Legacy After Hiring Art Briles?
- Art Briles: Grambling’s Controversial Hiring Brings Questions, Doug Williams “I’m Out”